BACK
   
 

Bishop’s house

Bishop’s house- Built in 1506 as the residence of the Portuguese governor, the bishop’s house stands on a little hillock .the building was acquired by Dom Jos Gomes Ferreira, the 27th Bishop of the diocese of Kochi whose jurisdiction extended over Burma, Malaya and Ceylon, in addition to India.

   
     
 
Powered by: Brain Cyber Solutions.        All rights reserved